Saturday, May 01, 2010

HAPPY LABOUR DAY!! =D

hey people! =)
it's me! ^^
okay! alot of things happen within
a week so i shall not elaborate on them.
since it kinda boring also. hahaha! =D
except for my speech on tues! hehe! ^^
i presented my speech on tues during BComm! =)
i was the last speaker though.
although i was kanna sabo by ZHEN KHAN and the rest,
i am kinda glad that i presented it.
cause i no need to present during nxt tutorial! whoo! =D
hahaha! ^^ zhen khan sabo me cause either me or him present.
so he sabo me instead! -_-
anw he had his turn on thurs! and our turn to sabo him! haha! ^^
i am super dead at DSPT!!
I DONT WANNA REPEAT THIS MODULEEEEEE!!! =(((
not that i failed any of my tests! but i simply dont get it!
even mich also dont like the java kk!
i prefer the practical than the theory luhhh~
the theory simply put me to sleeppppp... :X
seriously! i was hyper at first one.
then went for DSPT lecture, i almost fell asleep!!!
but then again, i found a GOOD way to put myself to sleep! :D
hahaha! =) these days had been quite busy for me.
had cmaths, mktg, poa, dspt and bcomm tutorials to do and ICA too! =/
good thing i finished cmaths and poa alr. so still okay. ^^
then the dspt done the tutorial with tutor so settle le.
now left with mktg and bcomm ICA to do! hope i can get high marks for it! :)
so far, cmaths is fun! =D and the rest are still okay. haha!
well... guess that's all.
i shall go do my mktg ICA leeee~ BComm ICA have to wait for twinie!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)




30th April 2010, Friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNWAI!!! =D

Happy Happy Birthday To Junwai the BIG BABY!! =)))
hahaha! =) cause he weights 25kg when he was born!! LOL!
may all your wishes come true! ^^
have a great birthday!
& hope that we can become good friends over the 3 years! LOL!
though we are sort of like good friends liao! haha!
anw have fun and enjoy your special day! =D
see you in school! ^^

No comments: