Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9th April 2010, Sunday

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMS! =DDD

hey people! =)
i know mother's day is over liao.
but just to post on
the activites that took place that day! haha! ^^
well... woke up as usual.
but not that late luh.
wanted to make breakfast for my mum,
only to realise she was earlier than me! :X
but i made her a card! hehe! ^^
in the afternoon, went to cp to meet my dad.
cause i am going to shop for my formal wear for presentation...
sianx uh! have bcomm presentation nxt wk!! =(((
anw went to G2000 to see.
but culdnt find any that i like and it just had to be long sleeves!
so hot i tell you! can die frm the heat luh! X.X
went to other shops but culdnt find any also.
then i went to shop for shoes instead! =)
saw KEVIN LOH coming out from 77th Street luh! hahahaha! =D
as i hunt for my shoes, i saw MICHELLE LONG also! hehe! ^^
she also finding formal wear. haha! :)
finally found a pair of shoes that i like! :DDD
cause it must be covered shoes. and most of them are not.
so kinda find very long... =/
but at least i did found it!! (^^,)
hahaha! thereafter, bought some other stuff
and dad brought home everything.
as me and my mum going to kovan to look for my formal wear.
hahaha! =D found my formal wear at kovan.
and i like continuously go there luh!
cause i just went there on sat for my jap class! LOL!
anw i bought a crown hairband also! XD
IT IS SUPER DUPER NICEEEE!!! <333333333
me love it alottttt! =DDD
anw i always like crown stuff one! so not surprising! hehe! ^^
then bought other things there too. =)
after that, home sweet home! <3
on my way home, i had extreme headache!
& it feels as if my head going to burst luhhh! X(
reached home, then ate medicine and slept awhile...
woke up after 3 hrs then went to prepare to go out.
cause going out for dinner with grandparents, aunts and uncles! =)
had dinner at serangoon. ^^
cousins didnt came cause they need to revise for exams..
after dinner, took the train home! =D
well... guess that's all!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: