Sunday, May 23, 2010

DYINGGGG~ X(

hey people! =)
yes! i am back! haha! ^^
finally right?
after so long then blog.
well.. cnt help it uh.
got tons of thing to do
and lots of thing to keep me occupied! :)
anw shall keep ur updated on what i have been doing lately.
firstly, i had my presentation on tues!!
& IT IS OVER ALRRRRR!! WHOO! =DDD
on wed, had two hrs of poa lecture then can go home alr! ^^
but i stayed back after school for mktg. =)
yeah! finally i know how to do printscreen! LOL!
i know you might be laughing cause so simple i dont know right? Xp
but still i am very happy that i know! XD
though dentist taught me once before but i still cnt get it luh.
so ya... hehe! ^^
did my mktg & hand it up on thur.
finally on fri i did 2 tests!
my Cmaths & DSPT test!!
omt! i thought i wuld die frm the DSPT test luh!
cause i suck at it.
except for practical! =)
but then again, nowadays my practical also like... =/
so ya... good thing the test not so difficult luh!
still manageable! HOPE I CAN PASS!!! =D
i can pass jiu enough alr! ^^
& hope this time round my CMaths can get full marks! :D
then will have chocolate! LOL!
provided the whole class get full marks then have luh.
finally it is the weekends... =)
but this week's weekend is coming to an end soon.
dont have jap class on sat since nxt wk i having my exam le.
so i studied my jap instead! ^^
OMT!! I DAMN SCARED FOR MY JAP EXAM SIA!!
i want to maintain my 90plus marks but i scared cnt...
haiz... =(
have to be super hardworking for the coming wk then! =/
good thing this coming wk no sch on fri
then got extra whole day to chiong!! whoo! =DDD
then after my advance 1, off to JLPT 3 le.
but kinda rushy! cause i will only be preparing JLPT 3 for half yr only.
so hope i can pass with flying colours like JLPT 4! =)
though JLPT 3 is harder luh.
but who cares! i shall pass also! =D
hahaha! but now also kinda stress though no tests or whatever on wk 6
but i have to submit alot of things on wk 8!
& tests on week 7!
so like no rest at all! have to use wk 6 to prepare also.
sianx... i seriosuly going to die alrrr~
good thing i started my webap assignment le.
if not confirm wont hand in on time one. =/
i bet most of you also like that ba.
got tons of assignments pouring in next week & so on.
so LET'S JIA YOU TOGETHER!! =D HAHAHA! ^^
well... guess that's all.
shall update again when i am free!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)


this is the apple that i ate the other day!
BABY APPLE! <3 so cute! =D haha!


this is REAL NICE!! =D super addictive! <333
& not to mention that it is REAL LONGGG~ :)





















slowly letting go...
& treat that you never exist in my life...
thanks for everything..

No comments: