Sunday, April 25, 2010

INSPIRATIONS
COME
TO
ME!!!


seriously! i need inspirations mannn! =(((
anw today went for my jap class as usual.
then i realised that time FLIES!!! really flies!!!
cause i will be finishing my Advance 1 soon! =)
will be taking the exam for it.
and continue to JLPT 3! ^^
i will be learning JLPT 3 and take JLPT 3 this year!
so like kinda abit rush? hope i will pass man! =D
cause it seems kinda hard! :X
anw went back home and did on my speech!
i seriously had a hard time lor.
my brain is like N.O.T. F.U.N.C.T.I.O.N.I.N.G. W.E.L.L!!! X(((
dieeeeeeee!!! it is still not finished!
and i am still on the outline of the speech! :(
haiz... shall pick up my pace liao le!
& i shall end here for today.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)



here is a video for you people! =) ENJOY! ^^ (PS: it is SUPER touching!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmavSxEugkA&feature=related

No comments: