Monday, March 15, 2010

A NORMAL DAY... :/

heyy people! =)
ytr, woke up earlier than usual.
went to compass to have my breakfast. ^^
super long never go eat breakfast in compass le.
hahaha! anw had my breakfast,
shopped awhile then head home. =)
while me and my family was at the lrt station,
we saw our aunt, uncle and our cute little baby cousin! =D
they were waiting for the lrt to go NTUC at rm.
and they will be coming over to over hse ltr. haha! ^^
reached home not long,
we watched "The Spy Next Door", the movie! X)
halfway through watching, my aunt and uncle came. haha!
my baby cousin ran in and gave me and my brothers
each one a hug! aww~ isn't she cute?! =DDD
after the movie, we played with her. hehe! ^^
she went to my room, hug the soft toy and brought it to my aunt! LOL!
then she started bringing one by one out! hahaha! (^^,)
the funniest thing is that one of my tigger is BIG SIZE one
and she wanted to bring that out.
smemre the tigger was way bigger than her luh! =D
then she carry it in front of her and she couldn't see her way.
hahahaha! super cute luh her! XDDD
played until around 6plus then they went home. =)
had fun playing with her. thereafter, did my stuff
and chores then used the comp.
watched my hana yori dango 2 which SANDY KOH had alr finished!!!
so freaking fast luh her!
anw watched until 11plus then head to bed. ^^
well... guess that's all for today.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: