Thursday, March 04, 2010

MIXTURE OF MOOD! =/

heyy people! =)
it's meeee!
okay. today srsly is a memorable day man! LOL!
well... cause today i went to collect my certificate
at the Japanese Cultural Society! =DDD
i was superrrrr duperrrr happyyyyyy in the morning!
& was freaking excited too! ^^
i cant wait to go get my cert luh.
i was quite siao in the morning too! hahaha! :X
anw took mrt to bugis with my parents.
cause the Japanese Cultural Society is at Bugis.
so went there, found the place.
it was at what midland house one. hahaha!
nv been there before so not very sure of the way.
reach there and collected my certificate! yay me!!! =DDD
took photos in front of it. haha! ^^
then after that went to shop. whee~
went ot iluma before collecting my cert. =D
and i saw many pairs of pretty shoes & i wanted to buy it!
but too bad didnt bought it. oh well... nxt time ba.
went to this fashion and bought a new top and shorts! (^^,)
then i started having stomachache luh.
this one is super extreme!!! =(((
i was like dying at bugis! LOL.
but is it super painful kk.
couldnt walk too far, had to sit dwn and rest.
plus i walk awhile when i had my stomachache,
as i walk, my vision bcme blur.
nt that i had to go for eye checkup but it was so painful
that i kinda gt headache and my vision bcme blur.
so ya... bad experience man! but srsly i nv had
a stomachache that is so painful luh.
rest and walk, rest and walk, feeling much better then walk again.
reached a restaurant and ate my super late lunch.
then felt much much more better. hahaha! ^^
after that, walked awhile longer then went home. =)
the super stomachache is s BIG mood spoliter luh! stupid!
well... guess that's all for today.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)



photo of me in front of the Japanese Cultural Society along with my cert! XD

No comments: