Wednesday, March 17, 2010

ANOTHER SO CALLED NORMAL DAY! =)

heyy people! =)
yes! it's me.
well... today woke up as usual.
but felt exceptionally tired.
i guess it's because i can't sleep last night ba.
went to rivervale mall with mum. ^^
went there to top-up my bro hi-card,
then went to fairprice to buy some veges! =)
haha! damn long never go fairprice alr luh. :X
anw after that went back home.
watched my Hana Yori Dango 2! finishing it leee~
finally! haha! =D well...
i seriously take damn long to watch it luh. haha! Xp
then went to find some songs and all.
message my dad! ^^ hope he come back soon from taiwan!
then he will bring back our souveniors too! =DDD
can't wait! XD missed my dad... =(((
hope he is doing fine over there!
anw today did my stuff as usual.
nothing special though...
well... guess that's all for today.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)



16th March 2010

TAIWAN HERE I COME! NOT! =(

hihi! =) it's me!
anw today my dad went to taiwan le!
he took the morning flight!
the super early one! so didnt get to say goodbye
before he left. =(
oh well... i guess i have to wait for him to come back then.
but i did send him a message instead. haha! =D
hope he buys what i want there! hahaha!
i wanted to go taiwan but he dont want to bring me there! :(
haiz... i want to go luh! hmph! Xp
woke up early for the day.
was very hyper though i woke up earlier than usual.
hahaha! X) had my breakfast,
then played my piano which i think it had collected lots of dust! :X
then did my stuff, looked through my jap stuff and all.
well... guess that's all. nth much though.
oh! i settled my appeal thingy too! ^^
for those who asked about how's my appeal doing and all.
thank you all for your concern! =D it had been settle le! =D
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! XDDD
well... that's all for now.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: