Sunday, October 24, 2010

A DAY OUT! :D

hey people! =)
finally i get to go out! ^^
anw went out with family for lunch.
went to punggol plaza!
long time didnt go there alr.
i must say punggol like changed alot! LOL! :X
well... guess i didnt go there as much.
so didnt know & it seems that it changed alot.
hehe! Xp oh well... anw bought my mag, nov issue! :)
also bought new lights as the one in the kitchen was spolit!
after that, bought other things then head to compass.
while my bros went home first.
head to compass & shop for new lugguage bag. haha! ^^
well... not for me! but for my bros.
since he going to hk soon i think! :X
anw bought things & shop ard at cp for awhile then head home. :D
the whole week has been quite busy.
so i didnt really go out.
well... guess that's all.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)


22nd October 2010, Friday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE YEW JIE MIN!!! =D

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MRS MIURA! =DDD
Finally you are 17 years old! :)
May all your dreams come true!
Thanks for being such an awesome BFFL! <3
Thanks for being a great audience when i needed one! <3
Thanks for being there for me! <3
Thanks for going crazy with me over teppei & haruma! <3
Thanks for cheering me up when i am down! <3
Thanks for gossiping with me! <3
Thanks for being helpful, caring & a fantastic BFFL! <3
Thanks for everything you had done! <3
Hope you like the present! <3
LOVES~ <333 BFFL! :D
meet up soon worh~ ^^

Love,
Mrs Teppei (^.^)

No comments: