Saturday, October 09, 2010

ENDING SOON~ =(

hey people! =)
my holidays are coming to an endddd!! :(
NOOOOOOOOOOOO~ I DON'T WANT IT TO ENDDDDDD!
haiz... oh well... chi zhao ye yao wan de.
after next week, offically start sch alr.
have to buy books (lecture notes) soon.
next week will be a busy week ba! haha!
somebody's birthday coming soon too! =D
hahaha! that somebody ahem is very excited! haha! ^^
hope next week will be better!
these few days are real boring! gosh!
except for going out for breakfast with parents & get to buy things.
& watch my anime, Kirarin Revolution.
then the rest is B.O.R.I.N.G!!
sigh... nth much to do uh. study my jap too. so like nth else.
oh well... guess i shall end here.
hope to meet up with the rest soon before my sch starts!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)
shall got watch my anime alr~ sayonara! :)

No comments: