Monday, February 08, 2010

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY TO WENDY KOH XIN YI!!! =DDD

hello bunny! =)hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! =D
you are another year old le.
still keep denying that you are old! haiz...
just admit it luh. hahaha! ^^
anw may all your dreams come true!
& hope that you will find your white horse prince soon too! X)
also all the best to you for your poly education!
i think i shall give you your b'dae present when i meet you ba.
if not both of us also not free. so ya...
thanks for being my bestie for FOUR WHOLE YEARS & COUNTING... ^^
thanks for being there when i need someone who i can talk to!
thanks for being my listening audience when i need a listening ear!
thanks for cheering me up when i am down!
thanks for being such a caring bestie who had cared for me & helped me along!
& most of all, i am glad that i had you as my SUPER BEST FRIEND! =DDD
though you might be the quiet, busy and anti-social pet bunny that i had known for four years and counting, you are one of my BESTIES who had made my secondary school life much more meaning & fun!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!! XDDD
i guess we will be meeting up very soon.
hahaha! so meanwhile i guess we have to work. LOL!

once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BUNNYYYYYYYY!!! (^.^)
LOVE YOU ALWAYS~ <333
BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE!!! (^^,)





7th Feb 2010

EARLY REUNION DINNER! =DDD


heyy people! it's me again! =)
back from work & my early reunion dinner with my family! ^^
well... actually is dinner with my grandparents, aunts & uncles.
went to work in the morning.
did housekeeping & all.
then serve customers & everything.
it was a super busy day luh!
suddenly a lot of customers come in!
then just nice is during the time when me & jia hui
are having our lunch break luh. LOL!
zhen shi de! then we took over our colleagues after break.
& darwin very ke lian. his break havent end yet,
he has to the cashier job.
cause eunice went for her break. then end up no cashier. haha!
so he bo bian have to be cashier while on his break.
then another gropu of customers came in again!
so like i am running here & there,
serving two or more customers at the same time.
i wonder how i manage to cope... LOL! ^^
& smemre gt customers who want new piece or the size
but we don't have it, ended up,
i had to call every outlet to check for it.
& i keep on calling & calling until i blur luh. Xp
but then i left early cause of the dinner.
i serve customers until i forget about the time
& i was suppose to leave at 4pm but i leave at 4.30+! hahaha!
got change & went straight home.
but ended up waited for my parents & brothers at cp!
cause my brother wanted to buy the card thingy for his MC script. so ya...
then took MRT to Serangoon.
everyone was present! =D & i had a sumptuous meal! ^^
i was super full until my stomach can explode liao le.
hahahaha! then chatted, laughed & all.
& head home at ard 8+. hahaha! (^.^)
well... guess that's all for now!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: