Tuesday, February 02, 2010

NEW SHOES!! =D

konnichiwa mina! =)
hahaha. okay! go jap season!
anw today is my OFF DAY!! =D
another off day for me! ^^
& guess what? it is FEBRUARY!!!
& that means, after this mth,
NO MORE WORK!!! WHOO~ =)
& getting my next pay soon too!
can't wait for it. okay. back to the topic,
since today is my off day,
i woke up late & slept late last night too.
hahaha! then did some of my jap homework.
finished one of them. =X
there are two in total but ya...
then off to kovan to buy my shoes!! ^^
i bought a pair of pink & black checked shoes!
I LOVE THEM A LOT!!! <333
though i wanted the other pair
which was quite nice but didnt have my size. =(
oh well... so i bought the checked one instead.
i guess wo gen na shuang xie mei you yuan.
at least i bought a new pair of shoes! ^^
then after that went to This Fashion to shop.
& i bought another top! =D
it is purple!!!! i like that too! hahaha.
so in total, i have 4 tops for cny leee! (^^,)
now only left my accessories ba.
waiting for my accessories to arrive! =)
cant wait to see them too!
i think i going to buy another ribbon hair band! ^^
hahahaha! going to go search for it now.
well... guess that's all for now.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: