Friday, December 04, 2009

WISH ME GOOD LUCK! =D

konnichiwa mina! =)
wish me good luck for my JLPT!
it is this coming SUNDAY!
the 6th of Dec. omg! so scary!
i hope i can pass & do well.
i have been studying japanese everyday.
& after this sunday i am so called free.
but nt really free though. cause,
i am having another exam on the 12th.
so it is like double exams for me!
so wish me luck people! =D
but i will be less stress after sunday luh.
so not that bad. hahaha! ^^
btw wendy koh a.k.a bunny, has left Singapore alr.
BON VOYAGE BUNNY! =D
remb to buy me souveniors frm Korea! =)
yup! she is going Korea too! haha.
now is her turn to go! LOL~
well... guess that's all for now.
anw i uploaded my korea photos on facebook alr.
so whoever wants to see can go see.
PS: i havent finish uploading though. haha!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: