Tuesday, December 08, 2009

FUN DAY! =D

heyy people! =)
today is a fruitful day!
hahaha! ^^ cause i did more things
than usual so ya... (^^,)
but anw today woke up as usual.
watched TV then study my Jap
since there is still one more test left.
so must study for it.
& GO FOR IT! CHIONG AR!! =D
okay. abit siao. anw after that,
went dwnstairs to meet cold sand.
then we played badminton together
along with my two brothers.
& sandy return me my book too. ^^
though i ask her to pass me on sat.
haha! oh well... at least i gt to read it 1st. =)
it sure is fun to play badminton!
since i damn long time never play already
like ever since O lvl started & P.E. stopped!
i never play badminton luh.
until now during the hols that is.
so ya... it is super fun! shld do tt mre man! ^^
well... guess that's all for now! going to go watch
my Absolute Boyfriend SP ep le~
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: