Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A DAY OUT! ^^

konnichiwa mina! =)
back to japanese again.
well... cant help it. plus i
am having another test on sat so ya...
well... have to work hard again! ^^
but i am fine with it! haha.
anw today went out with my bros & mum
to compass point. (^_^)
& i bought a pair of new slippers.
hahaha! it nice okay! & it is WHITE!!! =D
well... no orange colour though.
but white will do just fine!
cause my 2nd favourite colour is white! ^^
but 1st me & my mum went
to Sengkang community centre.
we went there to get my brother's pants done.
then went back to compass to find my bros.
went to the library, borrow two books! =)
& then shop for awhile.
went to cold storage to buy things.
& head home. went home study abit of jap.
then go watch my last part for absolute boyfriend SP.
watched boys over flowers 5 years later story.
finished them too! whoo~
a super fruitful day too! =D hahaha!
now i going to watch hana yori dango! ^^
btw i saw an advertisement just now.
and guess what????
LEE MIN HO IS COMING TO SINGAPORE
TO HOLD A CONCERT HERE ON 21ST DEC!!! XD
it is like omg!!

No comments: