Friday, June 19, 2009

WISH ME LUCK!! =)



heyy people!
tml is finally the day..
of my JAP EXAM!! XD
well... still preparing for it
but is revising AGAIN le.
for how many times? dont ask me that!
cause i dont know how many times.
& is countless so forget it! haha! ^^
anw wish me luck for tml!
i wont be going for poa tuition tml though.
i have Jap Exam & Family Gathering tml!
so nt going.. if JOEY, SANDY, DARREN & KARWONG
read this, please do tell me what your did
there & what things i need to know & all!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! XD
btw i just came back from Bugis again!
haha! i will be working there for 3 days.
not today lah! cause my dad's friend going overseas.
so i will be helping for 3 days! =)
so ya... well... guess i go watch Boys Over Flower
awhile then go CHIONG MY JAP le! hahaha... ^^
seriously WISH MY LUCK~!!! XD
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)
btw here is the picture for the day! enjoy! ^^


currently my display picture for msn. hahaha! =)

No comments: