Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GOING OFF THIS WEEKEND! =D

konnichiwa mina! =)
this week is a SUPER BUSY WEEK!! X(
just had DSPT remedial ytr.
then today went back to sch again for proj!
& guess what?
less than 2 hours, we finished our discussion luh!
SUPER DUPER FASTTTTTTTT!! HAHAHA! =D
super efficient also! =)
so now left with our individual part to do,
compile together and do abit of research & ppt!
&& our mktg will be DONEEEEE! XD
tml is finally the day i have been waiting for!
can't wait!!! ^^
well... they are just as excited as i am! =DDD
anw had proj again on friday.
but i hope it wont clash with a.l.l. outing! :X
cause cnt change day to thur...
then sat, I WILL NOT BE IN SINGAPORE!! (^.^)
so pleaseeeee do not text me on sat!
i will be back on sun so ya... =)
anything impt can text me but don't expect a reply until sunday!
THANK YOUUUUU! =D
the last week of hols will be more free! ^^
but then i guess will be having outings. haha! :)
anw finally i can get to watch my SHIBATORA SP 2!!! XDDD
HERE I COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ <333
well... shall go do my stuff le.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)


PS: GET WELL SOON SANDY KOH LI SHANNNN!! =D





here are some photos i took last sun! ^^

the birthday cake my aunt bought for grandfather! =)


dad & ah gong! =D


MY VERY OWN MICKEY MOUSE! LOL! =D

No comments: