Sunday, June 06, 2010

FINALLY FINISHING UP! =D

hey people! =)
finally i finishing my work leee~
*SUPER HAPPY* =D
my bcomm consider done! haha.
then webap left the javascript
to do then complete alr!! :)))
happy ttm!! :D
started JLPT 3 ytr! ^^
and got back my results for adv 1 also.
haiz... i really get 80 plus for the exam.. =(
i really hate being so accurate sometimes luh! =/
oh well... cnt blame anyone. only myself to blame..
but not to worry! for JLPT 3 i shall pass also!! =D
anw he went to my ytr. =/
thank goodness it is for one day only! =)
then he came back today! ^^
have FIYP test tml!
so WISH ME LUCKKKK! =DDD
another happy thing is that it is 10 days left!!!! XD
CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT DAYYYY!! =)))
BUNNY is super duper excited luh! hahahaha! :D
actually all of us are super duper excited! ^^
well... shall go study my FIYP le.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)




















i thought he didn't miss me.
cause it was only a day.
but he said that he missed me
and thought i didn't miss him.
but i did.
and i guess he wouldn't know how happy i was,
when he said that he missed me..

No comments: