Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SUNNY DAY!! =D

konnichiwa mina! =)
hahaha! okay...
well... cause my jap exam is
coming soon nxt wk.
so will be japanese for now! ^^
hahaha! but then after my
National Japanese Exam, JLPT,
i have another one on the 12th.
which is my Intermediate 2 exam.
then i can proceed to Advance alr!!!
whoo~ how great is that! =D
okay okay! today is a super sunny day!
cause it is great for my outing! whoo~
will be meeting ah qiang & sandy ltr.
but i am going to cp 1st. then go meet them.
casue today we are going for the BBQ!! XD
haha! finally i get to meet everybody!
so feeling very happy & high too! whee~ ^^
cant wait to go & ply! will blog abt it either
today or tml. so ya... but i guess
most probably is tml ba! =)
& will be giving out my souveniors to them too!
well... guess that's all.
shall go get ready for alr. (^.^)
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: