Monday, November 30, 2009

BOOK DAYY! =D

konnichiwa mina! =)
yup! today is Book Day.
well... i named the day so ya.. ^^
anw today i studied for my jap again.
through textbook & notes.
& then ltr in the afternoon,
went to cp with my mum to buy
my brothers' textbooks for nxt yr.
we sure bought quite alot! X)
& spent quite alot too!
good thing i took some from my friends.
if not it wuld be costlyyy!!
well... still no job though.
but this way i can concentrate on
studying for my JLPT. haha. =D
FYI: it is THIS SUNDAYY!!!
omg! i am seriously very scared indeed. =((
though raudhah keeps on
encouraging me & asked me not
to be afraid but i am still well ya afraid!
haiz... i guess i am too worried about it alr.
well... it is my first time taking it afterall!
so cannot really rest though. haiz...
ohh! i bought a teenage magazine today too.
hahaha! long time nv read so ya...
then they gt LEE MIN HO PIN-UP!
hahaha! well... by luck i guess.
though i really want is KIM HYUN JOONG one though.
hahahaha! =D but it is still better than nth.
plus he looks very shuai in the pin-up.
so okay luh not so bad! hahaha! =)
well... guess that's all for now.
going to go watch my drama alreadyyy...
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: