Monday, July 06, 2009

CHINESE ORAL TML!!

heyy people! i'm back!
finally huh?! =) anw
my 'O' lvl chinese oral is TML!
ahhh~ so scary lah!
i hope i am not nervous & treat
it normally like the one
i had in school! so hope i can do well
& of course wish me a VERY
GOOOD LUCKKK! =D
hahaha! hope the conversation is not hard.
if not i will be given a death sentence luh!
anw i will do my best & get my distinction!
to help my overall marks for chinese! =)
so GRACE GANBATTE NE! ^^
ohh~ i almost forget this! haha...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIESIMIN!!! XD
hahaha! =) yeah! & i will be getting my
teppei's single on tues which is tml! ^^
so happy!!! X) hahaha!! oh ya!
i got my Jap results for I.1 alr! now i m in I.2! =)
guess how much i got???!!!
I GOT 94 MARKS OUT OF 100!!! =D
finally i have improved! & nt stay at 91 only!
phew! =) & i manage to maintain my distinction too! ^^
oh well... there's nth much le. i shall end here.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: