Tuesday, July 07, 2009

CHINESE ORAL IS OVER!!! =)

konnichiwa mina! =)
my chinese oral had ended
successfully today!!! X)
yesssss!!! FINALLY ORAL IS OVER!!
today's conversation was easy luh!
i felt that i was very lucky luh!
cause my conversation was on
plastic surgery!! which was easy!
cause i got some knowledge of it!
so ya... *SUPER HAPPY & HIGH*
HAHAHA!! XD sry for my hyperness!~
but then i was TOO NERVOUS until
my passage read until like shit luh... =(
i ALMOST had stomachache luh!
anw THANK YOU VERY MUCH JIESIMIN!!! =D
i finally got my KIMI DAKE le!!! whoo~
but then TEPPEI is going to come out ANOTHER
new album le lah! (i think!) haha!
that is FASTTTT!!! =) zhen shi de.
i just got the CD today then coming out NEW one soon~
LOL!! F.A.S.T MAN!! ^^ but ME LIKE!!
hahaha! cause got new song can listen to! X)
FYI: I AM LISTENING TO THE SINGLE, KIMI DAKE NOWW!!! =D
hahaha! i am so HIGH luh!!! XD WHEEE~
okayy okayy! shall not say anymore le. i shall end here.
so nw left with Chinese LC & English Oral! ^^ JY JY!! XD
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: