Sunday, December 21, 2008

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE DAY!!! XD

konbanwa mina! =)
yup! it's me again! ^^
today is winter solstice day!
well... in chinese its called Dong Zhi!
it is a day when i can eat TANG YUAN!!! XD
okay! me love tang yuan! X)
it is nice kkaes! =) anw i woke up earlier
than usual today! Xp
hahaha.... to watch TV so i hv to
wake up early if nt will miss my show!
then after that before i get to eat my tang yuan,
i have to make my own tang yuan! X)
hahaha! my mum prepare everything
then we start to make our own tang yuan!
we made quite alot! hahaha! XD 100+ i guess?!
cause all of them are small & it is cute! LOL!! =D
then after that ate my tang yuan with those
tang yuan that has filling inside de! ^^
after that, we went to Sembawang! X)
shop at Sun Plaza well... we were suppose
to go Daiso but then cnt find it there!
cause that time go IMM the Daiso there
got put notice on the Front Entry that they
are opening it at Sembawang shopping centre
so i thought that Sembawang, Sun Plaza wuld hv
but then cnt find it there! oh well... so just shop there lor! =)
after that go hm & until now lor! Xp
well.... that's all for now! (*^.^*)
so buaii buaii! bye bye! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! ja ne! mata! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: