Monday, December 01, 2008

FEELING SICK~

konbanwa! =)
i m nt feeling well
since ytr! well... i had
a terrible stomachache!!!
my dad said that i had gastric pain!
so i was like really meh?
cuz i normally wont hv
gastric pain de! then suddenly like that!
haiz.... =( bad day.....
anw i m feeling better today!
NOT LIKE YTR lah!!!
i wanted to go for training but.......
my stomach STILL hurts in the morning
then i cant go training!
even if i want to go, my parents
also dont let me go! so ya....
after i ate my medicine, in the afternoon was
much better & it doesnt hurt that much alr! =)
& i went to dwntown east today! ^^
cuz my mum went to go there
& my stomach was better so ya went there! (^.^)
well... that's all for nw!
so buaii buaii! bye bye! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! ja ne! mata! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: