Sunday, October 21, 2007

hie ppl! i'm back again liao le! =)
well... okay 2dae is de 21th of Oct!
so 2dae is my brothers' b'dae!!! =)
yeah! =) i gt 2 eat b'dae cake again liao le!
we heaven celebrate yet! but then going 2!
then aft we eat then we go buy b'dae cake!
then in the morning they went 2 cp
w/o mii! cuz i m still sleeping! hee hee...
anw they go there buy stuff 4 ltr de lah!
erm... the lunch???!!! okay nvm lah! -_-
then ltr i tink tt beside buying b'dae cake,
my bros will buy their b'dae presents 2!
but then u cn sae tt i m mre lucky!
n mre xing fu! =) well... cuz
beside my parents & my bros
they gv mii presents, my frends they
oso gv mii presents!!! =D
so will ya! =) my bros gt
presents frm mii & mum n dad!
their frend lyk nv gv them presents de lah!
so is lyk kinda sad though! =(
so they lyk onli hv 2 presents onli!
tt's it! hmm... so sad! sob...
hee hee... oh well... hao guo mei you rite?
haha... =) anw 2dae is my bros' b'dae!
i shall wish them a veri
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 THEM! =)
HAPPY B'DAE 2 KENNY & KENNETH! =D
note: kenny is de younger 1!
kenneth is de older 1! =)
they r twins! so ppl cnt really noe who is who!
but then i noe who is who! hee hee... =)
my parents! duh! =) haha...
oh well... i guess tt's all ba! so
buaii buaii! bb! bye bye! cya nxt time! cya! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: