Monday, October 22, 2007

hie ppl! =) 2dae i stay back aft sch!
4 de PSL interview lor!
then tml nid 2 stay back again!
4 de interview again! haiz...
oh well... but then it was quite fun actually! =)
cuz the sec 1 they cme 4 tis
interview then mii, kaiwen, guowan,
jia jie, cassandra, brian, cai lao shi n
ms aisha! actually jennifer hv de but then
she nid 2 go 4 de promote sch tinky!
then jiu nv cme lor! haiz...
zhen shi de! =/
then 2dae my cousins they cme
my hse! then my cousin is
plying XBOX wif my bros!
then they ply until veri noisy!
lucky my exams over liao le! =)
then my cousins bought my bros'
b'dae presents! =) so tt means tt
they will nt hv onli 2 presents! =)
yeah! hooray 4 them! =D
i m jealous! cuz my cousin
he bought MP3 4 each 1 of them!
wao lao wei! idiot lah!
so gd i oso wan! anw i alr gt liao le!
smemre is new 1! =) hee hee...
but then dun hv ear piece!
the person sell my aunt they all,
they buy liao le! in the ned no ear piece!
de person sae dun hv! nid 2 buy
de ear piece but then i dun mind lah!
cuz ear piece quite cheap de mah!
so it is still veri gd 2 receive
a MP3 on ur b'dae eve though
u hv alr gt 1! =) haha...
oh well... i guess tt's all liao le ba! so
buaii buaii! bb! bye bye! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: