Sunday, September 23, 2007

hie! i'm back again liao le! i tink tt mayb tis post
will b my last post b4 my exam! cuz i wont b
posting 4 the time being until aft my b'dae ba! =)
so i hope tt ur cn understand lah!
yeah! my b'dae is reaching soon! but then i
celebrate my b'dae early which is 2dae!
cuz 2dae is a sunday mah then is my dad off dae!
so i celebrate 2dae but then actually i cn celebrate on
thursdae but then my b'dae is near de exam so i
bo bian hv 2 celebrate 2dae lor! haiz...
but then still i veri happy lah!
cuz i gt presents mah! hee hee... =)
then i bought my b'dae cake which is chocolate de lah! =D
then i choose my own b'dae presents which is my parents
buy 4 mii de lah! i choose a CONVERSE BAG!!! =)
i super happy lah! cuz they normally will nt buy tt ex de present
but then they c my results of tthe CA3 gd then they buy mii de! =)
then my bros jealous tt they buy so exp de 4 mii! =D
then i oso bought OURAN HIGH HOST CLUB DE MANGA LAH! =D
tt 1 is my bro give mii as my b'dae presents de lah! =)
smemre is eng verision which is much exp than de chi version!
which i normally will buy manga or comics in chi version de lah!
but then de chi version dun hv bk 1! if i wan de chi version then i hv 2
wait 4 it! but then eng version hv bk 1! so i bought the eng version lor!
so de rest of the bks i will b buying de eng version!
tt is 4 OURAN HIGH HOST CLUB only lah! =)
i 2dae SUPER HAPPY LAH! =D well...
i only receive lyk tt only 1st lah! of cuz my frend will give mii presents
oso de lah! then i will hv mre then! =) so nw i hv presents
frm my family i alr veri happy liao le! then i wonder if my frend give mii
presents i tink tt i will b VERI VERI
SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LAH! =) =D haha... hee hee.... =D
well... i tink nth 2 sae liao le ba! i gtg alr!
so buaii buaii! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: