Saturday, September 15, 2007

hie! back again liao le! okay kinda long since i post anytink! =)
sry abt tt! cuz i hv been busy studying 4 my FYE!
so i cnt hlp it lah! haiz... veri tiring lah! but then no choice nid 2 study 2 gt
gd results! =) oh ya! i juz gt back my report bk ytr!
okay i m veri happy wif my results lah! but then i m nt really tt happy
wif my geog marks cuz i gt a B for my geog lah! wao lao!
then the rest i gt As! =) so happy lah! then i dun hv any Cs tis time! =)
i thought tt my lit i wont gt A but then i gt A! yeah! =D
haha... then we netball is going 2 hv a new tee & a new jersey liao le! =)
so happy lah! cuz the sec 1 dun hv a netball tee & jersey mah! so ms kang
sae tt we r going 2 order netball tee & jersey! somemre is FOC lah! =D
gd rite? haha... hee hee... well... i tink dun hv alr ba! lyk nth 2 post liao le!
oh ya then i will nt b posting 4 the time being cuz i nid 2 studying!
so i will nt b use my comp 4 quite sme time aft my exam ba! =)
oh! btw MY B'DAE IS COMING LIAO LE! =) on the 29TH OF SEPTEMBER!!! =)
i m super happy lah! but then tis year i will b celebrating my b'dae
earlier bcuz of my exam & my bros! haiz... oh well... better than nth lah! =)
well... i guess tt's all liao le ba! then i will b changing my blogskin soon! =)
buaii buaii! bb! cya nxt time! cya! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: