Monday, November 06, 2006

Hi again! i nw blogging but then tis time will be sightly a short one! Next week on the tuesdae on the 14th Nov is my frend Birthdae! Well my tis frend is none other than.................. Ashlee Simpson.........!!! Nah! juz kidding! Is my good frend Ashley Lee Xi Ting's Birthdae....! Well....she invite mii go her birthdae party but then i dunnoe if i can go anot! but still then i hope i can go then on tis wed go buy her present lo! But i dunnoe if my parents allow tt is! Oh well...! Hope i gt 2 go 2 her birthdae party! Hee hee...! then during the hlos mayb i still gt the chance 2 go out wif my pri sch frend n then we go shop then at the same time we oso go take u should noe tt! NEOPRINTS OF CUZ.......! Well gtg liao le! BB! i will cme bac n post again the nt time la! BB! Goin 2 watch my tv show liao le! CYA!

No comments: