Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hi again Everybody!!! I'm back 4 another 1 liao le! Well...these few i'm lyk so ANIME FREAK LO!!! My dad dwnloaded TSUBASA RESERVOIR CHRONICLE de anime the show lah! He alr dwnloaded the anime lah! Then i onli gt 2 watch it during hols cuz i m 2 busy 2 watch tt is! So i m watching these few days lah! Then the tv oso showing tis anime lah! Then these few days i m so addicted 2 it lo! It is so nice! But gt a little diff frm the tv 1 cuz...............my 1 they speak in jap then the subtitle is chi de! Then tv 1 they speak in chi then the subtitle is eng de so gt a little bit of diff lah! But the story n veri tink is the sme 1 lah! Haha......! I noe lah! I veri Lame de lah! LOLs...! Hahaha....i really veri veri veri veri veri veri veri veri veri ADDICTED 2 it lor!!! Then syaoran veri handsome then sakura veri cute n pretty! Then of cuz mokona veri kawayi! Aiya mokona veri cute lah! I bet ur dun understand wat i m typing de lah! I mean tt i sae mokona kawayi lah! Dun be mistaken okay!!! It mean mokona veri de cute! Here is Mokona de pic! Cute rite??? <--- Isn't it so cute? Haha...! Okay lah! Then i oso lyk syaoran n sakura de pic both of them onli lah! Cuz it is nice mah! Well...i guess tt all i hv 2 sae! Show ur their pic the nt time bb! Cya!!!

No comments: