Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BUSY BUSY BUSY! =X

hey people! =)
yes i know!
i havent blog since AGES! =P
anw this will be a short one too.
just taking some time off to blog.
hehe! ^^
in other words, kinda side tracking! haha! =)
well... lots of things happened after i came back frm my hols.
there is NYP Open House, Projs, Tests, Presentations & Mthly event.
so a lot of things to do.
didnt get the chance to blog. =/
anw been kinda sickly these few days.
plus the exams are near! sianx! :(
at first, it was only cough.
then it started getting worst & there comes the flu! -_-
good thing the flu didnt last long.
but my cough did! X(
i'm still coughing... haiz...
though kor made an effort to bring me pi pa gao! :D
how nice of him! =D
THANK YOU KORRR!! =)))
oh ya! my study progress well... going according to plan.
still i kinda scared that i will forget the infos when the actual thing comes! :X
this sem kinda suck! but still it's fine?! haha.
well... shall continue with my OOP study alr.
will update after my exam on the 28th Feb! haha!
till then! BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: