Thursday, September 09, 2010

NEW PASSPORT! :D

hey people! :D
went out with the whole family today! ^^
so rare! & it has been quite a while since
everyone was free to go out.
like i had got exams & like have diff hols from my brothers.
so it is kinda hard for everyone to be free.
as everyone has their own things to do.
went to the ICA building to take my new passport.
cause change my passport photo! haha! :)
well... for my case, it is not really that necessary.
but my brothers are changing their photos,
so my dad helped me changed mine too. LOL!
but anw took queue no then waited for your turn. ^^
i thought it will be quite long but it turns out to be quite fast actually.
haha! :X then went to my dad's clinic.
stayed there for awhile then went for late lunch.
went to fortune centre for lunch. it was yummyyy~ hehe! =D
then bought some food back home. :)
so tml morning i will have breakfast.
not that i dont eat breakfast in the morning,
but it will be more sumptuous than usual. haha! ^^
then walk ard OG then head home.
i was extremely tired when i reached home luh.
goshhh! i wonder why. cause normally i wouldnt feel that tired.
hmm... weird! oh well... i wanna go out again! hehe! :D
i want to go out with everybodyyy! :)))
but some of my BFFs still having their exam.
well... have to wait till next week then.
btw I WANNA WATCH MOVIEEEE! <333
i know i very random but i still have to say it. haha! :X
&& WaT'S NEW SONG IS EXTREMELY AWESOME TO THE MAX!!! <333
hahaha! i like their new songs! whoo! ^^
& haruma coming out new movie on 25th sep!
cant wait to watch that with mrs miura! :D
that is if it comes out in SG luh.
hope it does! since koizora was screened in SG alr. haha! :)
oh! & it is super near my brithday! whoo! =DDD
well... i guess mrs miura is just as excited as i am!
no! more excited than me! hahaha! (^.^)
well... that's all.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: