Friday, January 22, 2010

NEW HAIR CUT~ ^^

heyy people! =)
i will be having my break from
work for 2 consecutive days!
yay!!! =D
then today i slept for very long
then wake up luh.
& i was suppose to go to the salon
then in the end,
i reached the salon very late,
and tons of people inside le.
ended up have to wait for about an hr!
but then during that hour, i went to shop! =)
i went to hougang to do my hairrr~
my mum bought a pair of new shoes for CNY
& bought a new top for my dad.
i wanted to buy shoes too but
couldnt find one that i like so end up nt buying it.
went back to the salon after an hour. ^^
i cut my hair & rebond it too! =D
spend about 3 hours or so there.
& my hair is done!! so nowww...
MY HAIR IS DAMN STRAIGHT!!! XD
me like it! (^.^)
& also spent about 100+ for my hairdo.
after that shop smemre.
then followed my mum to buy her ingredients
for cooking. & head home for dinner! X)
well... guess that's all for now!
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: