Monday, September 21, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY IS JUST ROUND THE CORNER! =D


heyy people! =)
my 16th birthday is coming! ^^
cant wait for my b'dae.
btw i need to confirm those who
are going to meet wanting on my b'dae.
so if you see this please hlp me inform others.
& CONFIRM WITH ME IF YOU ARE GOING!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! =D
okay. my b'dae is on the
29TH SEPTEMBER!!! =)
so it will be here very soon.
nt to mention that 'O' lvl is coming soon too.
haiz... anw i want
NITENDO DSi FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT!! XD
can somebody buy me a WHITE Nitendo DSi!!
please please please... ^^
hahaha. i hope that my dad buy for me.
but i wonder if he wants to. =(
anw i really want it. btw it shld be WHITE!! =)
thank you very much.
okay. i will show you the WHITE NITENDO DSi. ^^
it is super nice & nt to mention,
there is a BULIT IN CAMERA!! X)
i simply love it alot! plus koike teppei
also have one. but he alr had it long ago.
singapore nw then hv Nitendo DSi.
is like Japan already selling dunnoe until where le.
singapore nw then hv. kinda slow ar.
anw JO's BIRTHDAY COME 1ST! so ya.. =D
well... nth much to say le. shall go do maths.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)
oh ya... here is the pic for WHITE NITENDO DSi!!



nice right? there is the bulit in camera. cool huh? me love it! =D

No comments: