Saturday, August 22, 2009

STRESS~ Xp

heyy people! finally me back! =)
finally get to use the comp again. haha! ^^
anw my eng oral is OVER!! (FINALLY!)
though i still cnt gt over it.
shall nt mention the bad part.. haiz... =((
just hope that i cn gt a gd mark enough to hlp me score.
& of course no scolding frm Mrs Haffidz!
well... & most imptly, PRELIM IS COMING!!! XP
so dead!! i only started to study SS nia.
& is like only one SEQ luh! omt!
& like tml nid to study GEOG!!
today gt eng to do. & i cme hm late.
cuz gt poa & in the morning gt SS class followed by Jap class.
so Sat is like busy busy busy for me luh.
haiz... then nw doing eng. Xp
so this will be a quick post luh.
prelim is nt far & i m nt prepared yet! GOSH!
SO STRESS! & ALL MY BRAIN CELLS LIKE DYING LE!!
plus my neurons also like nt working le lah! X((
zhen shi de. okayy... i shall go chiong my eng le.
so BYEEE~ T.T.F.N. TA TA FOR NOW! =)

No comments: