Saturday, February 07, 2009

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.
1) I want to meet Koike Teppei NOW!
2) I want to go back to Japan!
3) I want to pass my 'O' level with a score of 10/9 points.
4) I am very glad to study Intermediate 1.
5) I want more Mangas!
6) I am very very very very very very very very very addicted to KOIKE TEPPEI!
7) I'm crazy about KOIKE TEPPEI!
8) I LOVE KOIKE TEPPEI<333
9) All i think is about KOIKE TEPPEI!
10) I cannot stop thinking about SHIBATORA SPECIAL!!! XD
11) I think i am going crazy over the coming of SHIBATORA SPECIAL! =D
12) I hate doing quizzes cause it takes time.
13) But i don't hate the person who tagged me to do this cause is not her fault.
14) I want to go out.
15) I want to go to WaT Concert! (^.^)
16) I wish that 'O' Level is over already!
17) I want this year to end right away.
18) I hate to be sick!
19) Cause i had cough now & i hate it!
20) Love KOIKE TEPPEI ALWAYS!!! <333
21) I passed my Japanese Beginner 2 with flying colours! =)
22) Right now, my mind is thinking of KOIKE TEPPEI! XD
23) Just want to get over & done with 'O' Level!
24) I am stress, happy, excited & troubled now...
25) I want MORE time for freedom & leisure!!! (^^ U)
Tagged: Ashley, Maisarah, Raudhah, Adelene, Lillian, Sylvia, Jia Ling, Jenisha, Kaiwen, Zhaomin
Random tagging. Please don''t blame me if I tagged you.
Tagged 10person first.The rest, anyone can take. Just inform me in my tagboard. Thank you. (:

No comments: