Monday, November 24, 2008

BUSY WEEK???

konnichiwa mina! =)
this week is like very
occupied lah! Xp everyday got
events/activities! haiz...
well... start frm wed since on tues
i already mention that
i got prefetc induction so ya....
had training on wed! no AMK so
can go hm & rest! well... nth special
on wed! i did the same old thing!
is like a routine! anw continue my week~
on thur, went out with sheep
then before that i think i did something...
okay... i forgot wat i had & wat i did!
i finally got my PENCILCASE &
my BIRTHDAY PRESENT, a BIG soft toy!!! X)
& fri i had training again! & the same routine
repeats again! Xp & Sat i had my jap class as usual!
& went shopping at kovan for awhile & went hm!
then here come Sun, which is ytr!
well... is my niece's One Month!
so ya! & went to my uncle's hse to celebrate! =)
& i made a Card for my niece! ^^
it is pretty & cute... oh man! i shld hv took pic of it!
anw HAPPY ONE MONTH TO YAN LING! XD
& today.... i had my training again & cme back!
no AMK & repeat my routine! =)
well... that's all! kinda boring ya....
so buaii buaii! bye bye! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! ja ne! mata! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: