Sunday, March 02, 2008

konnichiwa mina-san!!! =)
it's mii!!! ^^ okay! kinda
hyper 2dae though!
haha... X) but then
2dae kinda boring lah!
cuz i stay at hm ytr & 2dae
juz 2 study my chem ct
on mon! haiz... then i m lyk
so called study finish but then
nt de file yet though!
hee hee... Xp anw
then i 2dae watch tv then ltr
go study until lyk nw?!
then my parents they went out
cuz they went out
2 buy lunch then we stay at hm
guess wat??? my mum bought
mii 2 tees frm OP!!! =D
1 is white tee the other 1 is
ORANGEEEEE TEE!!! XD
my fav colour!!! LOL!!!
haha... i damn happy lah!
yeah!!! gt NEW TEE LIAO LE!!!
whoo hoo!!! yea!!! =D
then is lyk i nv ask them 2 buy oso!
haha... so happy! my bro dun hv
i hv!!! hee hee... ^^
anw 2dae hai hao ba!
haha.... nth 2 sae liao le leh!
well... guess tt's all 4 nw! so
buaii buaii! bye bye! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! ja-ne! mata! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: