Thursday, February 07, 2008

konnichiwa mina-san!!! =)
okay i m back frm
my CNY hse visiting! ^^
2dae wake up at abt 9++
then ltr get ready 2 go 2
my grandma hse! (father's side)
so ya lyk tt lor! then
2dae where new shoes,
new clothes! everytink new lah!
haha... X) when we reach there,
is lyk we r de 1st 1 2 reach lah!
my aunt they all, all heaven
reach yet lah! we r de 1st!
yay!!! ^^ haha... LOL!!!
then we jiu bai nian 1st
then get my ang bao! then
go eat while waiting 4 de rest 2 reach!
aft tt they cme liao le
they jiu eat oso then chat,
ply aft tt we jiu take
family photo! then is lyk
take alot of time lah! haha...
veri fun! ^^ then ltr ply
wif my cousins! =D anw
every year we will oso take
a family photo de lah! (";)
then tml i will b going 2 my
grandma hse! (mother's side)
yay! cn oso get ang bao!
yeah! MORE ANG BAO!!! XD
then 初三 go my aunt hse
then ltr go visit my other aunt hse!
i lyk going 2 their hse! ^^
cn ply & chat wif my cousins!!! =)
all bigger than mii de!
oh ya i m toking abt my mother side!
i lyk my mother's side
more than my father's side though!
haha... cuz all my aunt & uncle
all dotes on mii alot!
all though my father's side there
oso gt lah! but then
is lyk nt as much as my mother's
side there de aunts & uncles! =)
well... guess tt's all liao le ba!
btw HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2 ALL!!!
so buaii buaii! bye bye! bb! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! ja-ne! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: