Thursday, December 13, 2007

hie ppl! =) it's mii again! ^^
well... guess wat? i went
4 rebonding + gt my hair cut!
anw i wake up lyk damn early
2dae lah! i wake up at 9!!!
juz 2 go 4 rebonding! haiz...
then when i wake up i m lyk
half dead lah! my eyes cnt open
wide enough 4 mii 2 c where
i m going! argh! anw i went 2
Yishun there 2 gt everytink done! =)
my mum alr meet my aunt liao le!
in the sense which is
at first "yue" hao le wif my
aunt then we go 2 de salon
2gether! then i go my aunt hse 1st!
cuz she live there mah!
then aft go her hse sit sit
then zai go 2 de salon!
anw nearby onli lah!
u go dwn then u walk 2 de
bus stop there, then u cross
de road then u walk
a bit me then jiu reach
de salon liao le! (",)
so u cn sae is quite near lah! ^^
hee hee... =) my mum
oso gt do her rebonding!
rebonding sure take up time!
by the time we finish abt 3 liao le!
then smemre 2dae
gt alot of ppl even though
it is WEEKDAYS!!!
anw i still gt my rebonding
plus my haircut done!
so i dun really care wat time lah!
haha... LOL!!! =D
then i cut my fringe,
my hair lenght nv really change lah!
onli cut a bit onli!
so is lyk no diff! onli de
fringe gt diff onli lah! ^^
well... guess tt's all liao le! so!
buaii buaii! bb! bye bye! cya! cya nxt time! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: