Friday, November 09, 2007

hey ppl! back frm my hols liao le!

yeah! so happy lah! hee hee... =)
well... 2 many tinks 2 sae so i juz shorten it!
oh ya then i upload sme pics then
ur c urself lah! hee hee...
(in a hurry 2 go watch my anime!)
haha... sry abt tt! so i gt 2
make it fast & short 2! (";)
okay... i went on hol frm de
7th of nov - 9th of nov! 2dae! =)
guess wat i went on cruise! =D
it is de SUPERSTAR VIRGO!!! =)
yeah! then i realise tt there r oso
superstar gemini, superstar libra
& many many mre! okay...
it seem tt they use de all de horoscope
though! haha... then i m lyk
erm... diao... lyk tt oso cn!
gosh! haha... oh well... but then it
is kinda cool though! oh ya...
then the ship is BBBBBIIIGGGGG!!!!! =D
coooool huh! hee hee...
then i hv made my 2 creation! =)
i gt take pic of 1 though! =)
i made 2 onli!
i made them using ffffooooddddddddd!!! =)
haha.... i made them on de
2nd dae of my hol! (";)
i made them in de morning BREAKFAST TIME! =)
then de 2nd is in de afternoon!
LUNCH TIME! =)
note: but then i did nt take pic of tt 1!
my dad dun wanna let mii take pic of it!
sob... but then nvm lah! haha....
i gt take my veri 1st creation
jiu cn liao le! my breakfast creation! =)
hee hee.... well... then we went
2 malacca & KL! =)
it was fun! but then a bit boring when
u hv walk all over de ship liao le!
haha.... oh well... guess tt's all liao le ba! =)
so buaii buaii! bb! bye bye! cya nxt time! cya! sayonara! 88! 3166! 7749! 11003!=)


tis 1 is my cabin no! =)

tis 1 is a shop there! i lyk de teaddy bear inside! it is kawaii! so juz tok a pic wif my bro! =)

tis 1 is morning breakfast time! (my 1st creation was made here!) [above]

tis is u cn c lah! my veri own creation! my 1st creation! (laughs)

tis is a view in the morning, is a view frm my seat! =)

No comments: