Friday, June 22, 2007

hie...! i'm back again liao le! well.. 2dae nth 2 post but then i fell lyk posting so jiu post lor!
btw i read finish my GAKUEN ALICE liao le!
it is so nice! i luv it! then i nwdoing my lit the movie casting tinky
theni juz cut then paste on the drawing block
then jiu cn liao le! well... i tink tt i m all most finish wif my hmwk liao le ba!
haiz... i lyk took so long then finish my hmwk lyk tt! then tml nid 2 gt up early cuz tml
is my big dae! i mean tt tml is a big dae 4 mii n the netballer!
cuz tml we gt netball competition! then nid 2 gt up way early
i tink tt we nid 2 reach sch b4 6.30 lor! haiz...
so early lor! haiz... there goes my beauty sleep liao le! =(
but then i tml muz nt b anxious if nt i cnt shoot in the goal de!
then i oso muz remb 2 bring back de ball cn liao le!
then we tis time nt wear jersey lor! is wear
sec1 de PE tee! wao lao! cuz i tink nt enough jersey ba!
even though hv, cnt gv them cuz all the size veri big de! then most
of them r quite small size! so dun hv their size so no
choice but 2 wear their PE tee but then i dun hv! haiz...
but then mabel sae tt she cn lend it 2 mii! haha... so happy!
THANX U MABEL!!! my junior nt my senior lah! =)
well... anw wish mii luck 4 tml de competition! so anxious n a little scared 2!
WISH MII LUCK!!!! =) :) X) XD
okay then finsh liao le! so buaii buaii! cya nxt time ba!
gd nitez n sweetz dreamz!! happy thots!!! sayonara! 3166! 88! 7749! 11003! =)

No comments: